Thursday, July 30, 2009

Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

It really came to the surface for me today that i desire depth in people. I enjoy complexity and how it makes someone unique.
People that are too indifferent bore and disappoint me, and i don't understand how they can show little to no interest in opinions or events that i would definitely show some form of interest in.

I've also realised how much i want to be wanted. If i'm not given affection (of some form) in a given time i tend to feel somewhat neglected and unhappy. I suppose this goes hand in hand with indifferent people. If they appear uninterested in me i feel reluctant to show them affection.

Argh right now i'm not too content. At all.
Just love me, and care about the little special things that i care about.
You are too indifferent. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment