Friday, July 17, 2009

i want you, today, and after that

Nearly everything reminds of you somehow. And as soon as i remember something you've done or said it makes me happy and excited and i instantly feel the urge to retell the situation to whoever is with me, thinking that it may make them as happy as it makes me. I want you, all the time. Sometimes you make me angry. Upset. But then, before i even have time to be mad at you, you flash me one of your amazing smiles, or take me by surprise by saying something that i find even cuter than the last amazingly cute thing that made me feel that funny feeling in my stomach. You have me so consumed in you, more than you probably think. And when you talk about not wanting to lose me, i smile, thinking of how i fear losing you any time soon.

1 comment: