Monday, December 21, 2009

My current playlist is as follows. Some have remained in this "atm" playlist for a month or so now, while some are newbies. But I have been listening to this playlist heaps lately, so felt like sharing.
In no particular order:

Panic switch - Silversun pickups
Hell - tegan & sara
Heartbreak scorsese - snob scrilla
Empire state of mind - jay-z
Thunder (acoustic) - boys like girls
Fader - the temper trap
Teleport a & b - the spill canvas
Free fallin' - john mayer
To build a home - the cinematic orchestra
Stay with me - the sundance kids
Assurance closure - artist vs poet
Enough to let me go - switchfoot
She drives me crazy - fine young cannibals
So in love - the icarus account *fav of the day
Time after time - quietdrive
Homecoming - kanye west
No ones gonna love you - band of horses
I'm in miami bitch - LMFAO
Substitution - Silversun pickups
On top of the world - boys like girls

1 comment:

  1. I am going to d/l or preview each and every one of these... minus 2 or 3 I already know :D xx

    ReplyDelete