Wednesday, June 10, 2009

fear

I hope I don't get let down. Moreso, I hope I don't get disappointed I guess. Romance. It's probably my favourite thing. But at the same time, it's the worst. The thrill of a new love interest, every moment that you wish would last longer than you know it will, the first kiss, the comfort of just having that person there, to go to, someone to be close to. But then there's the probable chance that at the end of it there will be a break up, and it will hurt. That's the worst. every thread of emotional attachment snapping in your face. Feeling as though you are now as far away from the person that was closest to you not too long ago. That is what I fear. And when I reluctantly, and as carefully as I can choose to develop a new relationship with someone, I hope it lasts, so that I can be happier for longer, and maybe not face the end. Although the longer it is successful, I suppose the worse the break up will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment