Tuesday, May 26, 2009

future

the previous two years have consisted of teachers drilling into our brains that it's a pretty fantastic idea to decide our future occupation, and for all of that time i have basically ignored their advice, as no occupations seemed to jump out at me or interest me the slightest. i didn't really feel like it was urgent to choose either, but now, everyday, time seems to be slipping away from me,  quicker than i can even acknowledge, and the hsc is dawning upon me, stressing me out and making me wonder what the hell i'm going to do with myself once it is over...
i noticed today when i was driving, that everywhere i look, i see an image i want to capture. my mind automatically starts to imagine how the picture will turn out, and how i will retake the photo adjusting the angle, and the brightness. this small realisation made it occur to me, even though deep down i have always known it, that i would really love to become a photographer. 
though somewhere within my concious self, there is something pulling me away from the idea, making me think it is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment